Thursday, February 21, 2019

Nemaha County's Rural Addressing Department
(Included within the Noxious Weed Department)

If you are building in the rural areas of Nemaha County you will need to call our office to get a physical address for the property before you call the utility companies.

Notice: To prevent drainage problems, all construction on or along county roads that requires a new entrance lane needs to be approved by the Road and Bridge Foreman, Dennis Ronnebaum. 
Dennis can be contacted at the County Shop 785-336-2631 or County's Engineer's Office 785-336-2168.


Noxious Weed Dept. or Addressing:

Patty Schmelzle


Maximize view disclaimer...